Friendly/non-att with PL

For all our Guests

Moderators: Faflok, Wloczykij, Thanatos

Vytas
Gość

Friendly/non-att with PL

Post by Vytas »

Hello ladies and gentlemen of PL,

I wanted to ask friendly/or non-att agreement between PL and LT.

Unlike other polish guilds PL seems to be honorable and nice, we always tried to keep it friendly, however no official agreements/colors and mistakes happen, the last one was my guildmate attacked bloodsucker on no drop day, and I jumped in to help too. We apologize if this incident caused any inconveniences.

Best regards,

Vytukas
LT United guildmaster
jio_bob
Fluffy
Fluffy
GG: 0

Post by jio_bob »

PL's council (Rada) will discuss this matter.
~<:sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
BloodSucker
Radny
GG: 2669914

Post by BloodSucker »

o.0

You were trying to kill me, Slither helped me. Now, when Slither is spanking you, you're asking for friend/non-att... o.0

Screenie, btw
Last edited by BloodSucker on Saturday, 6.01.2007, 13:14, edited 1 time in total.
(...) It could be made into a monster if we all pull together as a team... but if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
Vytas
Gość

Post by Vytas »

My guildmate attacked you first and died IIRC
BloodSucker
Radny

Post by BloodSucker »

Vytas wrote:My guildmate attacked you first and died IIRC
You, your guildmate, w/e. Still the same guild. And, as far as i can see, you're asking for an alliance between our guilds, not only between PL and you.
Last edited by BloodSucker on Saturday, 6.01.2007, 13:19, edited 1 time in total.
(...) It could be made into a monster if we all pull together as a team... but if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
Vytas
Gość

Post by Vytas »

And it is not the problem of Slither, many stronger PKers attack me - and I can't be friends with all. For example I can't take neither of Mufossa/pooks/quim/arigorn but I will never ask/make friendly with PkG.

It's not about Slither spanking me, just I don't feel I would like to have PL as enemies.
Vytas
Gość

Post by Vytas »

And BloodSucker, I can't change the past, I am sorry for what happened.

Your guild was neutral tag, and our guild rules allow attacking neutrals, that's why I'm asking for "friendly" so that it wouldnt happen again.
BloodSucker
Radny

Post by BloodSucker »

Vytas wrote:And BloodSucker, I can't change the past, I am sorry for what happened.

Your guild was neutral tag, and our guild rules allow attacking neutrals, that's why I'm asking for "friendly" so that it wouldnt happen again.
OK, we'll take it into consideration.
masterpiter
PL-ka
PL-ka

Post by masterpiter »

As a former PKer i need to add 2 things to that topic:

1) In no drop day there is no problem if u att even ally/ frendly guild, all fights there r to have fun and to gain PK experience which under normal circumstances is pretty hard.

2) Since u r neutral, u r not attacked on trainig, but just when u go to pk looking for some trouble( all PKers and sometimes even not-pKers like that :)

So i got a question, why should we take that little fun from Slither when he can get some nice drops from u and spend nice time in the game having fun with fighting?

PL guild doesnt brake any aliances, thats why we always choose very carefull our allies.
And about friendly/non-attack, dont u think this should give benefit to both sides?
Or at least some of us should know and like ur guildmembers, friendly tag is given when u have some friends in other guild, not just to random guild who ask about it ;)

In the end i must admit, that i have absolutly no knowledge about PKing these days. I try to be in touch in everyrhing cous of forums, but in reality im just some old ghost who likes to troll on forums, so dont mind my post at all.

I had to wrote it, in case ur guild gets friendly/allied tag, so i wont tell myself in the future: " mp u stupid n00b. u could have stoped it when u had chance";p

eMPi
jio_bob
Fluffy
Fluffy

Post by jio_bob »

Sorry to inform you but The PL council is against the pact.

Jio

<close>
~<:sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss