Hej :D

For all our Guests

Moderators: Faflok, Wloczykij, Thanatos

New in guild
Gość

Hej :D

Post by New in guild »

hello every body friends PL ! I'm in visiting in yr guild for a week and I'm very happy to meet you :). I like learn polish and meet new friends and I thx you again to accept my visit in the guild.
btw : I'm manufaturer 35 ... if I can help ;) np

Leelee
Gość

Post by Guest »

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f293/ ... s/deux.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f293/ ... /trois.jpg

michaelo might it's a good idee to put a pic from me, and I think it's allways ok and fun to see the face of people ;) .

I like you PL :D people
=(°°)= kot meow

Leelee [/img]
Gość

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:Image
michaelo might it's a good idee to put a pic from me, and I think it's allways ok and fun to see the face of people ;) .

I like you PL :D people
=(°°)= kot meow

Leelee [/img]
BloodSucker
Radny
GG: 2669914

Post by BloodSucker »

U posted your old photos.
These one is new:

;)
(...) It could be made into a monster if we all pull together as a team... but if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
LordBertas
PL-ka
PL-ka

Post by LordBertas »

huh rox *haaaalp Vampire , haaalp:* :P:P
Gość

Post by Guest »

LOL !
I LIKE MY NEW LOOK :lol: 8) LEELEE
jio_bob
Fluffy
Fluffy
GG: 0

Post by jio_bob »

photo fantastique! :D

Jio
~<:sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Gość

witam wszystkich !

Post by Guest »

I leaved our guild yesterday because my hollidays week was finish ... well It was a little sad moment :cry: ... but I wil have a really good memory of you :D . I found a really wilkomming reception ;D with lot of nice people and joy.
I learned much polish words ! busiak kotek kochan ;) hehehe ... and other guild organisation and rules (PL rules are really good brawo).
Thx to all Pl people, and specially to Bloodsucker, Piligrimi, masterpiter, michaelo, Jaclaw, Korushi, Jio, Gold_Lion, Kwas, charlottes, Loth, who helped me for translation, and spend time to speack with me. :wink:
I sure forget lot of nice people :o , and sorry for that, I had allways bad remember for name. :oops:
I dont speak so much as I wished on GM, because too much things at the same times happened offten :shock: (like allways) , but I haved so great time with you !!
I hope to meet you all offten on EL ;), and that you dont forget me :lol: ,
Dowidzenia papa
Leelee
Gość

Re: witam wszystkich !

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:I leaved our guild yesterday because my hollidays week was finish ... well It was a little sad moment :cry: ... but I wil have a really good memory of you :D . I found a really wilkomming reception ;D with lot of nice people and joy.
I learned much polish words ! busiak kotek kochan ;) hehehe ... and other guild organisation and rules (PL rules are really good brawo).
Thx to all Pl people, and specially to Bloodsucker, Piligrimi, masterpiter, michaelo, Jaclaw, Korushi, Jio, Gold_Lion, Kwas, charlottes, Loth, who helped me for translation, and spend time to speack with me. :wink:
I sure forget lot of nice people :o , and sorry for that, I had allways bad remember for name. :oops:
I dont speak so much as I wished on GM, because too much things at the same times happened offten :shock: (like allways) , but I haved so great time with you !!
I hope to meet you all offten on EL ;), and that you dont forget me :lol: ,
Kocham Lie PL, coluje Cie, Uscisk !
Dowidzenia papa
Leelee